On November 19 – 21, The 76th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics was held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC. From our lab, Jiaxing Shen(D3) participated and gave a presentation entitled 'Dynamic hysteresis of an oscillating contact line'.
- IUTAM Symposium on Dynamics and Interface Phenomena of Bubbles and Droplets at Multiple Scales
- Prof. Jeff Snyder at Northwestern University gave a seminar on Complex Thermoelectric Materials.
- APS 76th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics
- Prof. Xin-Rong Zhang of Peking University gave a seminar on natural energy and mass transport substance CO2.
- Prof. Gustav Amberg, who has been working with us on wetting research, visited us.